Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Costume

Well...I don't really know what my favorite halloween costume would be. I might not even be in town for Halloween which is terrible, but oh well. Anyway, I think one of my favorite costumes would have to be a leprechaun, because I loved my and Emily's twin day costumes. Those hats were the best... I like it because they were comfortable and easy to make and wear. They stood out and if we didn't have to wear our school clothes they would've looked even better!

2 comments:

Period 2- Jessie said...

Hello Patricia! Of course Christmas is my favorite holiday!! Holiween is further down the list, but its still alot of fun! Also, I know about the third four day week thing. It's going to be soo wierd to go back to school and go for five whole days! the horror!!

Period 2 Connor Schuler said...

Hey Tricia! Christmas is my favorite holiday too, but the rest are pretty much tied close behind. You have to have a favorite Halloween costume! I'm not sure if the whole leprechaun thing counts because that wasn't even on Halloween haha. I have had a few pretty interesting costumes. Your birthday is in only 5 days!! Cya tomorrow.