~The University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish beat the Stanford Cardinals in football this past saturday. They are now 4-1! Also, women's soccer is ranked #1 in the country after beating Southern Florida this past Friday at South Bend!
HEY Tricia!! Whats up! Thanks soo much for inviting me to come this weekend. It was soo much fun. Haha me you and Katie had some pretty fun times. Ohh and i agree Katie and Connor are quite the funny ones. I just laughed to and then I saw your comment and laughed even harder! I liked your picture. Woo-Hoo go Notre Dame!! Omg can you belive I get my liscence Saterday!!! Okay well I have to go finish posting anothor blog. You should go check it out. =p
Hello! I am sophmore in high school and play soccer and basketball. I don't really like basketball too much, but I play it anyway. I love to draw and I absolutley hate Spanish class. Some of my favorite movies are Remember the Titans, Charlie's Angels, and Father of the Bride. I love chocolate and SMOOTHIE KING! and I love the summertime, even though my favorite holiday is Christmas. My favorite number is 18 and University of Notre Dame is probably one of my most favorite places ever. I love the color orange and it's the color of my room. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and 1 dog named Bob.
1 comment:
HEY Tricia!! Whats up! Thanks soo much for inviting me to come this weekend. It was soo much fun. Haha me you and Katie had some pretty fun times. Ohh and i agree Katie and Connor are quite the funny ones. I just laughed to and then I saw your comment and laughed even harder! I liked your picture. Woo-Hoo go Notre Dame!! Omg can you belive I get my liscence Saterday!!! Okay well I have to go finish posting anothor blog. You should go check it out. =p
Post a Comment