Monday, December 8, 2008
ANYTHING!
I am so happy that school is almost over, but I am dreading finals! I can't wait for christmas, but it doesn't feel like christmas time at all. I am really going to miss computer class next semester! I am not looking forward to speech. it's just going to be another class that I have to prepare for. Computer was nice because everything was done during class. I don't know if I will finish this Life project for finals or not! I hope so... I'm actually kind of excited for our basketball game tomorrow because it's "pack the house" night or "Superfan" night and we're playing Richwoods at PND! So hopefully that goes well. And we have a team dinner tonight at Katie's!!! Excited? O yes. Tom's reading this right now as I write it, so maybe he'll stop eventually... Umm well I guess this is our last blog post! Byee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment