This is the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center in New York City, New York. It's put up every year and lights up the whole area. Many people go to see it. I've never been there, but would love to.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey trisha, its kristin i really like this picture its really cool and a beautiful scene. How is basketball going for you. Its pretty good for me. You played a great game yesterday, you totally dominated that game :) well i will see you tomorrow.
Hello! I am sophmore in high school and play soccer and basketball. I don't really like basketball too much, but I play it anyway. I love to draw and I absolutley hate Spanish class. Some of my favorite movies are Remember the Titans, Charlie's Angels, and Father of the Bride. I love chocolate and SMOOTHIE KING! and I love the summertime, even though my favorite holiday is Christmas. My favorite number is 18 and University of Notre Dame is probably one of my most favorite places ever. I love the color orange and it's the color of my room. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and 1 dog named Bob.
1 comment:
Hey trisha,
its kristin i really like this picture its really cool and a beautiful scene. How is basketball going for you. Its pretty good for me. You played a great game yesterday, you totally dominated that game :)
well i will see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment