Hello! Welcome to my blog!
~My name is Tricia and I'm a sophmore in high school writing this right now at 7:10 pm. I made this for my 8th hour computer class. We have been working with Macs and have discovered many new things. I think the best is the little camera on the top of the screen! Anyway, we searched banned books, used numbers to make spreadsheets, made blogs like this, and are now working on storyboards. I think our class is moving a little fast, and we need to take it a little slower so everyone is on the same page. Comment my blog!
~Tricia
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Tricia! Nice poll, I'm going to make one to if I can figure it out. As for your post, I definitely agree that we're working too fast. And that camera that you were talking about is pretty funny, I want a Mac now. Haha
Post a Comment