Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nurturing our Physical Development

This week we are to post how we are going to nurture out physical development. Honestly, after reading the mission statement twice, I really dont know how I'm going to do that. I can't really tell now if I'm going to grow taller or physically change in any way. I guess though I'll try to nurture my "physical development" by trying to stay healthy this year because I hate missing school because of sickness. Also, by trying to stay fit and not to get injured at all. Especially not during soccer season! I hope I never tear my ACL!

1 comment:

Period 2 Connor Schuler said...

Hey Tricia! I agree, this is kind of a weird question. I'm just going to talk about getting more sleep and what sprots I'm doing. I don't know if you're going to get any taller though, haha. I haven't been sick at all this year yet and I hope that's going to stay constant. About your poll, I vote Brewers! Cya tomorrow at school!