Sunday, September 21, 2008
Homecoming Newsletter
Hello!!! New Topic: Thoughts about the homecoming newsletter. Well our class hasn't really started working on it, but it sounds fun. I'm doing it with Emily O'Neill and Kaitlyn Schlink. So we haven't really decided what articles each of us are writing either. We're all supposed to write two or three articles I think having to do somewhat with homecoming. Also, the project is supposed to be on Pages. I don't remember if we have worked on it or not, all the Mac programs sound familiar to me. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tricia! Whats up? I'm excited to be working with you and Emily on the homecoming newsletter! Ya, we should probably pick the topics that we want to write about soon, but i don't know what to write about! haha! Well I have to go finsih my homework see ya tomorrow in 3rd and 8th hour!
Post a Comment