Monday, October 13, 2008

Peoria Logos

I like how Peoria is getting a different logo, but I don't even remember what our current one looks like? Anyway, I voted for the 2nd logo first, then the 5th, then the 7th one last. I liked the 2nd because it's really colorful and it might make Peoria look somewhat interesting. I liked the 5th and 7th logos though because they kind of showed Peoria as being a bigger city then what everyone thinks it is. The 5th one I like more though because it's colorful and more modern. The 7th one is kind of old time, but then again, that's kind of why I like it.

2 comments:

7-hannahward said...

Hey Tricia! I picked the seventh logo too. I really like you and Emily's twin day costumes, thtey were the best. Why won't you be in town for Halloween? My Spanish grade went up because of that easy test, but I still only have an 88 in the class. I will see you tomorrow bye.

Emily said...

Hey patrish! I voted for the seond logo too! It was the best out of all of them I think. I didn't even know that Peoria had a real logo in the first place but its cool that we can vote on it. Well, hope basketball was as fun as it could have been. I'm so happy you and Katie are going to the swim meet! its going to be fun :) Cya tomorrow bye!