Sunday, October 19, 2008

Upcoming Report Card

I honestly am not too excited for my report card. It's not bad, but I wish it was better. I hate the classes where your grades don't change at all unless they go down. No es justo. It shouldn't be like that. It's classes like that that make me not want to go to school. Anyway, I guess my report card will be pretty good. You can't do much more than your best. If you work hard, you'll get the grades you deserve. So, I'm not too happy with my upcoming report card, but I tried and did the best I could so I guess you can't do much else?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Trish! Ok I think its hilarious that I wrote my ten things or whatever and then I looked at yours and we have about 3 of the same ones. Also, I know exactly who you're talking about with the whole grade only goes DOWN! Its so frusterating. I am not looking forward to report cards. Thanks again for coming to my swim meet! and the creighton game! omg! it was amazing!!!!!! I couldn't sleep. I gave him the biggest hug ever! ok cya tomorrow! YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! SWEET 16 :)

Period 7 Katie Schuler said...

Hey Tricia! You have quite a lot of things to do. You better get crackin. I would like to add however that you did water skii successfully so really that's already done. I have to agree with the grades thing. That makes me angry. Definetely no es justo. I like how you wined in 2 languages there:) Well, it's your birthday today so Happy Birthday! I will see you at that meeting. Bye!