Sunday, November 2, 2008

Inspiring Picture


This picture of Micheal Phelps and teammate Garret Weber-Gale celebrate after the USA men's 4x100 meter relay team beat France for the gold medal. It was a big upset and I know it's not the most inspiring picture ever, but it's inspiring because it kind of showsa how unexpected things can be done. Hardwork, determination, passion, drive.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Trish! I totally agree that that picture is awesome and really really inspiring. The whole Olympic games were really exciting and inspiring. Michael Phelps was pretty amazing. So, basketball started today. I kinda think it might be a good year...hopefully. Let's win some games so that the season isn't horrible. Cya tomorrow!

Period 2 Connor Schuler said...

Hey Tricia, I did the same thing for my inspirational picture! It's not the same exact one, but mine is of all four of them on the podium. I don't know why but my picture won't show up on the post even though I did what we were supposed to and it said that it was complete. Oh well, see you on Wednesday.