Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter Season.

I like winter for the most part. It's definitley not my favorite season, but I like it- most of the time. I LOVE December and I think it should just snow all the time in December. If it's going to be cold, it might as well snow. Although the snow is nice, after about mid-Janurary, I want it to be spring! I am so sick of winter, snow, and the cold by the end of January. I'm very happy it snowed today though! And I hope it stays white all during December! But I also hope that this winter is a short one.

1 comment:

Period 2 Connor Schuler said...

Hey! I agree that it should snow all the time during the winter, I love snow! But I don't get tired of all of it until the end of February. I really hope we get a lot of snow days this year, I heard that we'll have more snow this year than we have had in a while. We have our first game today, and I'm really excited. Jessie and I just watched the Basket Drive Anxiety video on you tube. It's hilarious. You should watch it in your class. See you in about a half an hour!