Sunday, September 21, 2008
Nurture the "intellectual" spirit?
Hello everyone. Well it's 5:46 right now Sunday night, and I have had a great weekend!!! How about everyone else? So this week we are supposed to write about how we are going to nurture our intellectual spirit I think. Well, I shall try that by just trying to do my best in all my classes. I think I'm going to need to do a bit better in Laird's class beacuse I think I like failed the test Friday. I'm sure many people could relate...Anyway I'm going to just try to study hard for all my tests and do all my homework and just work hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Patrish, I totally agree on the Laird test! I think I failed also. I am hoping I get it back and be pleasantly surprised though. The weekend was really fun except that paratrooper ride. Our twin day t-shirts are going to be awesome once we actually make them. Cya tomorrow!
Hey Patricia Jean! I don't have Laird but I've heard a lot about that test and I wish both you and Emily luck on that. The class I'm doing the worst in is Mrs. Drassler's, can you beleive that? As for her comment, this weekend was really fun and the concert and paratrooper were awesome! I didn't know we had an intellectual spririt haha. Well I'll see you tomorrow and this is going to be a great week!
Post a Comment