Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, it's almost 5:00 pm and I officially hate Mondays. I'm studying for three tests for tomorrow and I am not enjoying it. As for computer class, I like the storyboards we're making. They look like they will turn out pretty neat, but I don't know how to use the transitions or how to add the music! I think we need to take an entire class period and learn how to do all of that stuff because I am totally lost! Also, I really like how air conditioned the computer room is. 
                                  ~Tricia

6 comments:

Period 2 Connor Schuler said...

Hey Tricia, I dont think Mondays are that bad haha. I agree with the power point thing, Ive never used this kind before and I'm not sure if I can finish it by Wednesday without knowing how to make it run. I am the only one who has commented on your blog which probably makes it look like I'm constantly on my blog, what a loser. Well I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Peggy Sue Brown said...

Not to worry. We do transtions and add music in a few weeks when we work on iMovie. - Mrs. B.

Period 7 Katie Schuler said...

Hey Tricia! I like your blog. Wednesday is tomorrow and they are the worst because they are right in the middle of the week. Right now I'm doing my spanish food and it is taking FOREVER! At least I have it first hour. I'm making lemon sorbet and it actually sounds pretty good. Talk to you tomorrow.

Period 2- Jessie said...

Heyyy Trica wats up? I'm commenting on your blog and i totally agree Mondays are the worst, and i'm also feeling a little lost but not to worry we'll get it well i've got to go. I've got swimming in a few.

Emily said...

Hey Trish, So tomorrow is Friday. It is going to be a fun weekend. This week felt like it flew by which is good. I wish every week could be like that. Your blog is really cool looking. I think I picked the same background but I'm not sure because I haven't looked at my blog in like a week. Computers is getting better. The new powerpoint project is going to be easy I think. Well I have swimming in a little bit. Cya tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

hey tricia its kristin i hate mondays too. I am always so tired. Firdays are my favorite day of the week. I think your blog sopot is Amazing. well i will see you tomorrow in spanish class


Kristin